Sunday, December 14, 2008

Adam is Back!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t updated my blog in a while. It’s not easy hooking up a computer in Kijuju. (That’s where I’m working for those of you who haven’t been reading!) I finally got a new network connection (Thanks http://kijuju.blogspot.com!) so now I can update you all with my exploits as a “stranger in a strange land.”

Work is getting better, or I should say I’m getting used to working here now. I finally got some order in my life. Now I can get back to the things that matter: drinking and women. Or even better, drinking with women!

Just a quick update for now. I’ll write more soon.

6 comments:

  1. Adam,

    $miley here.

    I'm very interested in discovering Kijuju myself. I know I'm going to take a visit with a friend of mine sometime in March. His name is Chris Redfield.

    Anyways I look forward to reading up on some of the things you've experienced.

    Women and drinking sound great, but don't go overboard now. If you do then you'll end up like me. Banished from Italy with a killer hangover and some lawsuit filed by Monica Bellucci. But that's ancient history....have fun in Kijuju.

    Your pal,

    Mr. $miley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well, if isn't the big guy himself!
    Heard you were coming on board with the crew, so it's good to have you here, as we could use all the help we can get. Stabilizin' some of these kooks and trying to get work accomplished minus the dirt, aint easy, ya know.

    Catch me later for cold boozle, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were's Jill?anibody answer me!She's death?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. $miley: I’m looking forward to going drinking with you and your friend when you get here! First round’s on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame what happened down there in Kijuju; even greater a shame that you were there for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No viste a una chica llamada Jessica por ahí?

    ReplyDelete