Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Job


Everyone keeps asking me, “Adam, what’s it like working in Kijuju?” I always tell them that it’s like being a garbage man at the beach. The work itself isn’t the most glamorous, but the place is great. Well, maybe it’s just OK. I work in a mine, and as you can imagine, there aren’t many pretty faces to distract you down there! What usually passes the time while I’m at work is trying to predict how my boss is going to screw up. This man’s idiocy knows no bounds. He actually told us we could use the waste water for bathing or drinking! Sure, if I wanted my skin to fall off and become some kind of monster, then that’s what I would do.

The best part of the job is quitting time, because then me and some of the guys can go get our drink on. As long as I can get that ice-cold beer at the end day, I can put up with anything. (I don’t even want to tell you about the riot that ensued the one time we lost power and they only had warm beer for two days straight. That was a living hell.)

Anyway, I found a new bright spot to focus on (and it’s not more beer! LOL). I saw a pretty sweet-looking blonde girl today. It’s like I’ve been wandering through a desert for a year and then someone offered me a glass of cold water (or beer!). We got a lot of foreign workers here like me, so I don’t know what she does – yet. Hell, I don’t even know if she speaks English! (Most do, except for that French guy. I think he does speak English but I can’t understand him for the life of me. He just sounds angry all the time.)

I will keep you updated on how things go with this woman. First order of business is finding out who she is. If you have time, don’t be shy and leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. You've gotta get out of town! Monsters are coming. :( Poor Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam,

    Jobs are like Raccoon City.

    Sure they're full of different routes, but lots of traps or risks lurk about each one.

    Sure there are others doing what you do out there...but chances are they're probably brain dead, hungry or insane.

    Sure you have some big corporation running the main things for you, but if it ever gets out of hand then you might find yourself in a blow-out like no other.

    My long-running career as a door-knob salesman has taught me that much at least.

    Good to see that you're looking around for a mate, but don't rush into things now. Otherwise you'll end up with a divorce, child support, and an ex-wife who always nags about how much of a failure you are...how you were never there...how selling door knobs were apparently all that mattered to you in your life...yeah, don't rush. That's all I'm saying.

    Cheers,

    Mr. $miley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get back to work, you schmuck! ;D
    Just kidding...how are them mines working out for you big guy? I know the circumstances aren't exactly comfortable, but there is limited sanitation in some of these parts.

    Just keep in mind, that it's all for the sake of a better tomorrow and an icy flask of boozle!

    Btw, that's not myy girlie, you've seen hanging round have ya? She sure gets herself in a lot of trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3rd viral video unlocked!

    http://www.residentevil.com/5/kijuju/index.php?l=en&fbid=eKkZ2xb5rBE#

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao nigga I had no idea this shit existed I been playing this game for 9 years already cuhh too bad you never fuck that hoe Allysa or whatever her name was

    ReplyDelete